Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Comments

I'm to stupid to figure out how to get blogger to lay things out properly, so I'm making a new post because I'm also lazy.

Most of the shots play from a single location in this scene looking up and down the valley. What's a bit scary is the shots were composed in layout without knowing the full frame, so I don't know how much we can/should cheat the backgrounds. Hopefully, they'll just disappear behind the characters for the most part. That's also why the images a 'beat up' a bit with flat contrast and blur stuff. That's so I can preview how much detail will be toast, and not worth worrying about.

I was looking at the first post on this blog. 5 years and counting. Oops. That's what you get when you try to go to school and work on projects. Or teach.

No comments: